Monday 21 March 2016

Spring Forward

Well another month has flown by and I have just realised I haven't shown you all what was in March's box!!

This months theme was Spring Forward and the tutorials were to make a sock bunny and a ribbon broach.  I have created another little unboxing video for you.  Hope you enjoy!




April's boxes are now all sold out but if you would like to try out a box for yourself, order books are open for May's.  I would also like to thank you, my lovely readers by offering you a 20% discount on May's box! So instead of £20 they will be £16 (inc postage)  Just visit the link below and type THANKYOU (all uppercase) into the coupon box at checkout! Voucher expires 15th April 2016.

Crafty What Nots - buy me

Well happy crafting all.
I will be linking up to the lovely Handmade Monday again so why not pop over and find a few new blogs to read.

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment