Monday 21 March 2016

How to Rollagraph

This week I have been having a play with some items I may start to stock in my online shop.  If you are a Stampin' Up fan then you will be used to 'Stampin around wheels' (a product I loved when I was a demonstrator, many moons ago!) Well I discovered that I can now stock the same thing! yeah!!!

If you havn;t seen a stamping wheel before then today is your lucky day!  Basically you have a handle, inside you can push an ink pad and then a wheel of images.  It's a fantastic way to get quick backgrounds, the beauty of it is that is self inks as it goes around which generally means an even colour (I forgot to reink in the following video so my demo goes a little splotchy!)  You don't even have to be able to roll in a straight line as you can also get a raised ruler to guide you.  I find I usually can get pretty straight on small surfaces do to the width of the roller.

So here is my little demo video, it shows you how to load the handle, roll and clean it and then there is a demo for making a simple card at the end.




Now the big question is should I stock them?  It is so hard to know what the trend is with craft supplies, especially as there are so many to choose from.  What sort of items would you like to see stocked?

I will be popping by Handmade Monday.

Jenny xx



2 comments:

  1. Have not seen the wheel for ages, they used to be fun and easy to do along ribbons

    ReplyDelete