Monday 23 February 2015

Crafty round up and Whatever boxes!

Only a quickie from me today I'm afraid! I thought I would just share some of this weeks crafty creations before popping off to finish next months Crafty What Nots boxes

I couldn't show you this little duck earlier as it was for a friend, It's not perfect but my first ever attempt at 3D felting.  There is a little bit of wirework in there, just for the legs, but after the felting it isn't at all noticeable.  I made the beak and wings separately and then attached them afterwards.  I bought more felt last week so will be trying out something else soon!!!


I was really pleased to actually finish a creation I had in mind for my youngest.  A little mouse house tin of magnets.  The idea being, I could pop it in my bag so that if we have five minutes which I need to keep her busy it would be there and ready.... Well that was the theory!  


 She has loved it and taken it everywhere and as a result there are little magnets all over the place!  I have learned from this that 2 is too young for something so little unless you keep a beady eye on the contents!! 

Lastly, on the Crafty What Nots front I have just launched my 'Whatever' Box!  It isn't the same as the regular monthly boxes, it doesn't contain tutorials, personalised gift etc but it just full of craft supplies and goodies, a total lucky dip box!  And what is more you don't have to wait for the box to be sent out on the 1st of each month!  You can get these boxes whenever you like!  I make them up to order and dispatch within a couple of working days!!


I can also colour theme your box if you wish!  

If you would like to find out more about Crafty What Nots and the Whatever box then do pop over to my website here.

Hope your week starts off creatively!  I'm off to check out what other Handmade Mondayers have been up to.

xxx


12 comments:

  1. Aw, your little duck is so cute and your mouse tin is exactly the kind of thing I'd have loved when I was little, in fact I still love "little things"! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Yes I love little things too! I have a Pinterest board dedicated to teeny tiny! lol xx

      Delete
  2. That mouse house is so cute. I can tell it was loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, just wished the love lasted long enough to keep all the pieces! lol xx

      Delete
  3. That mouse house is so cute. I can tell it was loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea, I love the mouse house. I love the idea of the whatever boxes too - just perfect when you want some crafty surprises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vickie. Hopefully the Whatever boxes will prove popular! xx

      Delete
  5. Both your makes are just gorgeous. I love the idea of the mouse house, perfect for little people when they are travelling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered about creating little roads with cars or a farmyard with animals. I guess the possibilities are endless, just need to find the time! lol xx

      Delete
  6. The little duck is so cute and what a lovely gift of the magnet box

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your duck is really cute - I find it hard to shape the felting but yours looks good! Love the idea of colour themed boxes - think I will order myself one when I go into hospital for my knee replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww your little mouse magnets box is so cute! Love the little felted duckie too, 3d felting seems like its great fun :) x

    ReplyDelete