Wednesday 9 July 2014

Jennysis.com ...It's here!

Well I have just got to the point where I can not keep it under wraps any longer!!!! My website is now live! 
There has been so much to get ready but thought I would give my lovely blog readers a sneaky peak at some of the wonderful things available!  (big trumpet blowing here!)

I didn't want my website to just be about me... in fact I wanted it to be far more than that!  
There are all sorts of craft supplies

               
Many 1st Edition paper pads
The latest range of La De Dah accessories

                                                                                                                                                                              
         
Embellishments
Zutter bind it all and accessories


A market place full of wonderful shops selling their unique and handmade gifts

        

                           ReJenisis - Upcycled Jewellery               Once Upon a Story Stone

         
                 
                                                                       Jennysis Gifts


There are even links to many of the tutorials to be found in this blog with shopping lists so you can buy all the items I used to create them!



I thought as a treat to all my lovely followers that I would have a 10% launch sale throughout July.  Use code 'jennysisblog' at the checkout to get 10% off your order, that includes everything on the site from story stones to paper, foam pads to jewellery!

If you would be interested in a free stall in the marketplace please don't hesitate to contact me on jenny@jennysis.com.  I am looking for 5 crafts people who would like to showcase 5 of their items in their own mini shop and best of all it will be free!!!!

Big creative hugs to one and all and hope you like my site!  If you are after anything in particular then don't hesitate to give me a shout, there is so much I have yet to put in my shop!

Jen xx

12 comments:

  1. How exciting!! All the best for your website launch :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Am so pleased, just can't decide what to stock!!!! There is so much to choose from! Xx

      Delete
  2. Exciting times for you, I've just spent a good half an hour looking at your site and bookmarking it to return too. I can already see something I may want for Christmas (when I shall leave a non-strategic hint for my beloved) I hope you get lots of traffic and sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOO Thank you! I am glad you found a few bits you liked. I am just trying to decide what else to stock in my supplies shop! I have so much to choose from lol! lots of card making items maybe??? xx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous - ive just had a good nosy about. Its looking great, well done, im sure alot of work behind the scenes has gone on to pull everything together, good luck i hope you have much success with it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really has taken ages! Couldn't have done it without a techie boyfriend however who helped me get the shop part installed! I have so much still to put on but I was just too excited not to share! xx

      Delete
  4. good luck with your Web Site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so happy for you and wish you the best of luck in your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done with your website, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting - Just off for a visit now!

    ReplyDelete